Would you like to be featured in the Common Grounds Blog, Newsletter and Social Media?!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to be seen by our large audience of subscribers, and since we’ll be featuring your article on the Common Grounds website, it’s also great for your SEO.
Has over 1700 members in our community, the possibilities for your business are endless.
Take advantage of the opportunity to showcase your brand to a wide audience with Common Grounds.
Let us help you reach your full potential!
So what's involved??
The Common Grounds Newsletter is a great way to learn more about the amazing business owners we have within our community.
- The Newsletter includes a ZOOM interview – This will be a “get to know you” style interview.
- A written article where you can talk about your business offers, events etc. (max 750-1200 words)
- And the opportunity to be Featured and Seen in our Common Grounds Community and beyond!
- Please note there is a $30 admin fee, this will be required when booking the Zoom Chat.
INFORMATION Needed FOR Newsletter
- For the Newsletter you will be required to send via email;
A written article where you can talk about your business offers, events etc. – Please limit your article to 750/1200 words
Photos for the newsletter and vlog – 2/3 photos (high resolution)
Links to your Website/ Social Media & Linkedin
- Things to include in the Newsletter
Your Business Name & contact information.
Tell us about your business
What programs/events do you offer clients.
Feel free to share a personal story if you want to.
- Newsletter examples;
Visit our Common Grounds Website/ Blogs for examples on what you can add to the newsletter and what/how the interview questions may be asked during our interview.
Please note; the interview will be via ZOOM and a fee of $30 will be required on booking.
Please note; this is a small fee to cover costs associated with the admin of Common Grounds.
What to do next;
- Book a time for a Zoom interview with me, Jo Stevens.
- Forward via email a Short Bio and photos for social media posts. “Reminder, these photos will be used on the Common Grounds Website and Social Media and will need to be high resolution”.
- Forward on a written article for the newsletter within few days before the Zoom interview.
Please reach out if you require further information.
- Call 0425227532